
Bonjour Friends! We woke up to snow this morning, rolled over and went back to sleep. I'm trying to remember how excited I felt when it snowed on Christmas, but I can't work up much enthusiasm. I want spring weather now. Stef walked 8 miles today in preparation for our walking tour. I looked for the garden beds under the snow and did all the last minute stuff you do before a trip: taking clothes out of the suitcase (thanks Michael and Rosemary), filling the woodbox for Kimby (thanks for house sitting), and pulling more alder out of the woods in my continuing efforts to thin.
I'm ready for a vacation. Will write again in Paris! Au revoir my friends, Lin
2 comments:
Au revoir!
Have a great trip. We look forward to hearing about your adventures.
Hopefully the snow will be gone when you return home.
Hey guys-- Welcome to the blog world. We'll keep you posted on Skagit happenings. You will be happy (or annoyed?) to know that it is sunny now. You might even say it is spring like, but I wouldn't want to get carried away. Hope you have a soft landing in Paris and don't need too many drugs. Just drink extra wine!
Rosemary
Post a Comment