Stef, what amazing photos and beautiful words I found here on your blog today. The rain today is making it hard to embrace autumn today, but I'm trying. Today is Tom and Jan's birthday. They celebrated together Thursday while watching the "Great Debate". Today Jan is at the Whidbey cabin and Tom and I are happy to be home.
4 comments:
Stef, what amazing photos and beautiful words I found here on your blog today.
The rain today is making it hard to embrace autumn today, but I'm trying. Today is Tom and Jan's birthday. They celebrated together Thursday while watching the "Great Debate". Today Jan is at the Whidbey cabin and Tom and I are happy to be home.
thank you for these photos! I am wondering if anyone has met the new NOCA LE guy from Ely, MN yet. I heard that he's been in Marbles.
I am so glad to hear you are feeling better! You must be heading East soon . . .
Wonderful fall color collage...a perfect patchwork quilt for snuggling under for the coming winter nights.
Post a Comment