We had such a good time enjoying the fall colors across Hwy 20 to the Methow, from Sauk Mtn, and up in Whistler. The waterfall is Shannon Falls off the Sea to Sky Highway.
I remember when you took me to the Methow! I loved it so much that I took my parents back there. In fact, I have been thinking of it a lot recently. And I didn't even know you were going.
2 comments:
I remember when you took me to the Methow! I loved it so much that I took my parents back there. In fact, I have been thinking of it a lot recently. And I didn't even know you were going.
I am SO glad you are feeling better.
From Sea to Sky, it was a wonderous experience of savoring the beauty of fall with a kindred spirit. Thanks for sharing the photos! Annelle
Post a Comment